Parking Access and Revenue Control System (PARCS)
TRMI’s first parking system installation was at Cameron County Parks & Recreation in South Padre Island, Texas. Similar to our toll collection systems, we can create a custom-integrated parking system that is tailored to specific requirements set by clients. Depending on the parking facility operations, we will take a “step by step” approach to meet client’s distinct wants and needs.
Some examples of what our system can implement are the following:
- Gates, loops, and terminals to control access to parking
- A system database server to store transactions and support reporting
- Web applications for monitoring and reporting
- Workstations for point-of-sale transactions
- Video cameras and digital records
- Integrated payment kiosks to accept cash and credit card payments
- Window sticker or proximity reader system using RFID cards, which identifies each vehicle with parking passes
- Multiple access points
- Time of payment (during entry or exit)
Synergy with TRMI allows you to include equipment, networking, software, procedures, schematics, file structures, message structures, and reports.